Alter Aeon Boards and Forums
All Boards - Back to the Main Board List.
Board Name - Dentin's Board (Room 8)
Prev Msg - 2016 Dec 2 21:02 (shadowfax) The Dunn Hurr release
Next Msg - 2016 Dec 18 09:23 (dentin) Releveling FAQ part 2
Date: 2016 Dec 18 09:22
Subject: Releveling FAQ part 1
What players will this affect?
- If your classes are higher than 37 37 32 27 22 17 when sorted
by level, you're probably affected. If you're just barely over,
the conversion code might decide you're not worth switching.
- In total, this hits about 60 players. About 20 of those are long
term idle or don't play anymore, and 20 are only affected by a
couple of levels. The remaining 20 players are affected a lot.
How do I know if I'm affected?
- Type 'level'. If you're affected, you'll know.
I'm affected. How does the conversion process work?
- Use the 'level test' command to see what your level changes
will look like.
- If you've got a tie, you'll need to use the 'level tiebreaker'
command to set up tiebreaking.
- Use the 'level convert' command to unlevel and get the
- Use the refunded experience to regain levels. When all the
refunded experience it gone, your conversion is complete.
- Once the conversion is complete, you might need to use the
'oset unflag' command to remove class flag from equipment
you can't use anymore. See 'help unflag' for details.
- Players don't have to convert immediately. They can wait as
long as they want, but won't be able to level or buy practices
until they convert.
- When a player converts, the code will automatically apply the
max level achievements before changing levels.
- Players don't lose skills, spells, or practices when they convert.
Keep in mind that they might require cast level to use those
spells and skills.
- The exp refund is 2.5 billion exp for each 1.8 billion exp
level. Microlevels end up being partial refunds.
- When converted players relevel, they still get all the gains
from those levels.
Comments are property of the poster and may not reflect the
views of the admin or staff of Alter Aeon.
To respond to this message, you must be logged into the game.
This page has been referenced 1320 times since last boot.