Alter Aeon FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ 14.3 - My friends is a god but I'm not, why won't you make me a god?
Keep in mind that the purpose of a god is to build and contribute to the
game, not to boss other people around. Here are just a few of the
many possible reasons we might not give you a god or builder character:
1) You are level 0, you just logged on for the first time, and we don't
know anything about you.
2) Because you don't have the proper mindset or responsibility for a god.
3) Because you want to be an administrator and don't want to build.
(We don't need administrators at this time.)
4) Because you cant type, cant spell, and think 'aint' is proper grammar.
Proper grammar and spelling are a must.
5) The areas you want to build don't match the overall direction we want
the game to go.
There are a few more, but these are the main disqualifiers we see in new
builder applicants. Please take the time to look around and suggest
something meaningful for your first area idea.
Also, take a look at the 'rules' command and look at the rules that
gods/builders must follow. Be sure you can also abide by those.