Alter Aeon Help Page Search
Click here to view a random selection from the help system.
Click here to return to the main help index.
Search results for 'dexterity stat'
Keywords are: 'dexterity stats statistic'
Dexterity is a measure of your character's reflexes, balance, speed and
coordination. It is very important in combat situations, but it does
have other uses. These include:
- increasing the number of items you can carry in your inventory
- thief skills involving theft, stealth and lockpicking
- passive defenses such as dodge, parry, shield block and evasion
- improving the accuracy of most thief and warrior offensive skills
- accuracy when throwing and ranged combat
- very low dexterity can be disastrous to crafting
Dexterity can also be augmented by magical means, via the 'agility'
You can raise your dexterity permanently with the 'train' command.