Alter Aeon Help Page Search
Click here to view a random selection from the help system.
Click here to return to the main help index.
Search results for 'strength stat'
Keywords are: 'strength stats statistic'
Strength is how much brute force your character can generate. It is very
important in combat, but it does have other uses. Some of the things strength
is good for are:
- determining how much weight you can pick up and carry around
- increasing damage while melee fighting
- wielding heavier weapons and shields
- warrior attacks that affect objects, such as disarm, sunder and indomitable
- increases movement and hit points
- high strength is necessary to successfully forge with very hard metals
Strength can also be augmented by magical means, via the 'brawn' spell,
and debuffed by the 'weaken' cleric curse and hypothermic chilling.
You can raise your strength permanently with the 'train' command.